Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old-Version CoC-Bot Video
Video 
Hope you guys like it, its a small explanation of the latest CoC Bot  from the.bytecode.club

Old-Version Video

-Can any admin add it(the videos) into the thread because I can't see it when I do

New-Version Video Thread
You should hide your name from clash of clans asap. You can and might get banned for it.
Nice, but some odd things:
- attack is not done by the bot in your video
- you did not click on the extractors properly : as you can see it later, most clicks are done on walls.

Thanks
Very awesome video, if the other developers agree I'd gladly make this the opening video for our information page.
(01-27-2015, 06:38 PM)FastFrench Wrote:  Nice, but some odd things:
 - attack is not done by the bot in your video
 - you did not click on the extractors properly : as you can see it later, most clicks are done on walls.

Thanks

1st.The bot crashed when the attack started so I had to censure that part :D
2nd.Oh thx for notifing about that but the video edit took a lot of time so I can't redo the same version video doing the same Sad

I'm happy to see you guys helping for it thanks to you Smile
(01-28-2015, 03:19 AM)Konloch Wrote:  Very awesome video, if the other developers agree I'd gladly make this the opening video for our information page.

THX for your support !
I've added this to our page - https://the.bytecode.club/pages.php?page...-clans-bot

Good job once again!
New Video Thread added thx for your support!