Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
Few points I would like to clarify:

1. People are helping each other for free, I guess that is enough, like a chinese proverb said: "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
2. Few people managed to do something decent from the help given, you can see by yourselves in this thread, if they made it, why can't you?
3. People are free to release their work for free or get paid for it, it is how it is, no need to cry or get mad at them, I'm sure you would understand when you spend a lot on something.
4. The trick of "I doubt he made it" or "he is bragging about something but doesn't know shits" is a cheap trick, I can tell you he made it since I helped him out with it.
(11-17-2014, 01:55 PM)Xanathos Wrote:  Few points I would like to clarify:

1. People are helping each other for free, I guess that is enough, like a chinese proverb said: "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
2. Few people managed to do something decent from the help given, you can see by yourselves in this thread, if they made it, why can't you?
3. People are free to release their work for free or get paid for it, it is how it is, no need to cry or get mad at them, I'm sure you would understand when you spend a lot on something.
4. The trick of "I doubt he made it" or "he is bragging about something but doesn't know shits" is a cheap trick, I can tell you he made it since I helped him out with it.

Well said, and I completely agree with all of it.
Until smellysocks releases it for purchase, the LF bot unlimited 1 hour trick aint so bad. Made a million gold in 2 hours and im only fresh TH7
Xanathos/Socks,

I believe I'm getting close...

Can you help me out with one thing? I'm assuming you're using "_TesseractWinCapture"

What did you guys set for the scale? I'm having a hard time getting the indents down...

Actually... I think I've been able to isolate it...

Nevermind!

(If you guys are on right now, a point in the right direction to training tesseract would be nice :x)
Thanks!!
http://coc.ngels.ru/clash-of-clans-bot.html
I found another bot
(11-17-2014, 04:16 PM)gamercreep Wrote:  Until smellysocks releases it for purchase, the LF bot unlimited 1 hour trick aint so bad. Made a million gold in 2 hours and im only fresh TH7

Huh? Shockbig How do you do the trick? Hahaha, I read the whole thread. Can't seem to find it.
(11-17-2014, 08:48 PM)gabnati Wrote:  
(11-17-2014, 04:16 PM)gamercreep Wrote:  Until smellysocks releases it for purchase, the LF bot unlimited 1 hour trick aint so bad. Made a million gold in 2 hours and im only fresh TH7

Huh? Shockbig How do you do the trick? Hahaha, I read the whole thread. Can't seem to find it.

You can use the Lazy Pressing 1 hour free trial.
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
Xanathos and Smellysock,

I'm officially stumped... I can't seem to get Tesseract working well enough. I defined my area with _TesseractWinCapture (sometimes it pulls values, and sometimes it doesnt). I'm able to spit out some values when it does pull (both letters and numbers.. so its kinda useless).

So I tried training for the letters, and I was able to successfully make a eng.traineddata file using this font I found from reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans/com...t_replica/).

But the results seem worse...

Can you please help guide me in the right direction? I feel like I'm 95% there... but this is holding back everything.. : /

I'm pretty bummed to be honest..
I don't know anything about the programming itself, but I'm willing to betatest something if needed! Just give me a PM if you want something tested out.
(11-17-2014, 10:19 PM)xpiamchris Wrote:  Xanathos and Smellysock,

I'm officially stumped... I can't seem to get Tesseract working well enough. I defined my area with _TesseractWinCapture (sometimes it pulls values, and sometimes it doesnt). I'm able to spit out some values when it does pull (both letters and numbers.. so its kinda useless).

So I tried training for the letters, and I was able to successfully make a eng.traineddata file using this font I found from reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans/com...t_replica/).

But the results seem worse...

Can you please help guide me in the right direction? I feel like I'm 95% there... but this is holding back everything.. : /

I'm pretty bummed to be honest..

Double check if your boxed files are correct, and test your trained file with the text file you used it with to see if the output is good.