Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a chance of getting banned by supercell using bot?
Just checked this screenshot,and I am really really afraid!!!

[Image: photo.php?fbid=408917102617107&set=gm.14...=1&theater]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
Seems like just propaganda to scare people off, But i cannot be 100% sure.
http://supercell.com/en/terms-of-service/

You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

Engage in any act that Supercell deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of Supercell’s support services.
Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any Supercell Game or any Supercell game experience or without Supercell’s express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any Supercell game.
No, because we use a Pixel/Image Search method instead of using read memory for the Bot.
Also the 3rd Party Software is any rooted APK which modded the read memory of CoC.
Like xmodga*es, dummyspr*te, etc
Thanks a lot safar!!! You are awesome!I was really afraid :D
Yes you can, you're using a automation tool which is against their ToS, if you do get banned though is something completely different.
Hope more people get ban... Then more dead bases! Whahaha...

Scared? Don't bot.
i know a chinese clan tag in which every member use bot (may be lp or somthing) they all have attacks won between 1600-2200 and all are in one clan.......(i still have his clan tag)
this thing give me courage to use tbc coc bot Tongue
((btw i got a chinese in my league having 1600 attack won then i thought that he is bot and then after alot of search about bot i got tbc bot 1 month ago :D ))
(02-04-2015, 05:08 PM)dinobot Wrote:  Hope more people get ban... Then more dead bases! Whahaha...

Scared? Don't bot.

lol nice haha
Well, it was a matter of time anyway. I was expecting something like this (but not yet, honestly). What can happen?
Supercell will surely not ban players that spend gems (even if you are online all the time). Ie, it is me, brothers, sisters, etc.... and we all share one tablet :-)

I do think that danger maybe lies in attacks that are always the same (not sure how attack algorithm works). If the troop placement is always the same, that is something that devs might looked into. It is easy for them (SC) to target 24hr players. Selecting players with most attacks, basically.

On the other hand, maybe I'm paranoid....