Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bluestacks problem
Hello, first i want to thank the tbc devs for the wonderfull bot!

My issue is when i start bluestacks and bot it works well for some time thank bluestacks become partly black and after some time barracks are not available, can someone help who had this issue, my pc is windows xp with 2gb ram, my graphics card is nvidia 1gb. After i restart bluestacks it works again for some time and again that issue.

Many thanks in advance!
I'd just go ahead and upgrade to Windows 7. It sounds to me like a compatibility issue.
(02-25-2015, 05:56 AM)ludmil121492 Wrote:  Hello, first i want to thank the tbc devs for the wonderfull bot!
My issue is when i start bluestacks and bot it works well for some time thank bluestacks become partly black and after some time barracks are not available, can someone help who had this issue, my pc is windows xp with 2gb ram, my graphics card is nvidia 1gb. After i restart bluestacks it works again for some time and again that issue.
Many thanks in advance!
Autoit itself CAN run on XP. However, the script might not be formatted for it. Considering there were issues even between x32 and x64, I'd say that it's the script itself.

EDIT: Sorry, I skimmed the OP. Try using the rooted version. Link in the quick start guide
(02-25-2015, 07:46 AM)Xaz Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 05:56 AM)ludmil121492 Wrote:  Hello, first i want to thank the tbc devs for the wonderfull bot!
Many thanks in advance!
Autoit itself CAN run on XP. However, the script might not be formatted for it. Considering there were issues even between x32 and x64, I'd say that it's the script itself.

EDIT: Sorry, I skimmed the OP. Try using the rooted version. Link in the quick start guide

I am using the rooted version Facelineside