Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
thats true for buildings but buttons like fight are usually all the same for what i know.
as you have seen it already worked for others with my color Wink
maybe im gonna add some more shades but first im gonna wait for antidote and his opinion
Hello guys, I'm currently working on the new GUI and I'm rewriting the code of Antidote. I will improve the current codes and make it as efficient as possible. Also the code will be more organized so it is easier to find all of the functions.

I will also implement a new system of pixelsearch that will enable us to be able to work on finding dead bases and such.

Finally, it will probably take me this whole day and by tomorrow or later today I will be finished.
(12-27-2014, 09:42 AM)GkevinOD Wrote:  Hello guys, I'm currently working on the new GUI and I'm rewriting the code of Antidote. I will improve the current codes and make it as efficient as possible. Also the code will be more organized so it is easier to find all of the functions.

I will also implement a new system of pixelsearch that will enable us to be able to work on finding dead bases and such.

Finally, it will probably take me this whole day and by tomorrow or later today I will be finished.

wow, special thanks to you GkevinOD, Antidote, AtoZ and all who help until this bot function well, been keep visiting and see this is huge development is working great with all of help, do please take ur time on holiday and enjoy it, we sure can be wait Smile happy holiday and merry xmas guys, may GOD bless u all
i cant run bot 002 it say u cant run this app in your pc im using windows 8.1 32bit help me pls same as bot 003 how to use it thanks
(12-27-2014, 12:40 PM)t0per666 Wrote:  i cant run bot 002 it say u cant run this app in your pc im using windows 8.1 32bit help me pls same as bot 003 how to use it thanks

Have you installed autoit? If so, try running the script in 32bit from the file ending with .au3 instead of using the compiled .exe.
I would like to test the not but I don't know where to get the file since there are so many links. Possibility to post current links below? Thank you
(12-27-2014, 10:25 AM)cydin Wrote:  
(12-27-2014, 09:42 AM)GkevinOD Wrote:  Hello guys, I'm currently working on the new GUI and I'm rewriting the code of Antidote. I will improve the current codes and make it as efficient as possible. Also the code will be more organized so it is easier to find all of the functions.

wow, special thanks to you GkevinOD, Antidote, AtoZ and all who help until this bot function well, been keep visiting and see this is huge development is working great with all of help, do please take ur time on holiday and enjoy it, we sure can be wait Smile happy holiday and merry xmas guys, may GOD bless u all

I only contributed a little. Major credit to GKevinOD and Antidote.  Shadehappy
I selected all 4 of the barracks but the bot would click on the barrack and randomly press on the screen (probably where the troop would be) but the bot never selects train once it presses on barrack. Not sure what to do:-\ running Windows 8 and I only downloaded bot 002