Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
No error, no shutdown. Just that the bot does not recognize a dead base, and it keep searching and searching until I stopped it.

Check resolution using autoit window x64, it's 866x753 ... crap .. how do I force it to become 860x720 ?

By the way, my settings are below:
meet gold and elixir
gold: 150000
elixir: 150000
dark: 0
trophy:0
Already changed the registry setting to 860x720 after the first published.

Oh well... I'll just let the bot attacks all the bases with my setting, not that bad tho... already managed to build 14 level 10 walls with the bot so far... Smile attacking all the bases, dead or alive.

I'll just wait for another releases then, hopefully some of us can figure out the idea for an effective dead base detection.
(01-03-2015, 10:36 PM)AtoZ Wrote:  @K3iroll

really? Am I the only one having loot problems? Smile What trophy are you in? You use 2 sides atk?

I'm running the bot between gold 1 and crystal 3, all sides attack.

Also boosting all my collectors, which contributes to the funding of the walls as well.. Smile
They say there are different servers in COC. Oh well I guess you're lucky. There's not much loot evidently shown from my log files and screenshots.
For me it is working just fine since yesterday.
There is only one issue for me actually.
Whenever i hit the Cap of trophys which i set before, then the bot wants to drop throphies. To do this he : 1. Searches for enemy 2. either places troop (almost never) or freezes and screen of the bot whites out
The newest bot ( with king and cc drop ) has seems like to lower the quality attack for me. pherhaps its the dead base detection because i'm seeing it attack strong bases.

[Image: d36c21ba90.jpg]
[Image: 88eed9c77b.jpg]