Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF-Robot Frontend
(01-07-2015, 12:51 AM)BmK Wrote:  Hi. Firstly great work from everyone, your time and work so far have been greatly appreciated.

I have downloaded the frontend but encounter done issues of which maybe someone can help.

When I run it, set my options and start it loads the LFrobot which goes through the trial thing but it pops up and error to either uninstall antivirus or run the program as admin.

- Now I made exceptions in antivirus, set the LFRobot to run as admin (ticked via right click options on exe). Still same error.
- I disabled my antivirus temporarily, same issue.
- I UNINSTALLED my antivirus to try it, still same thing.

I'm unsure what it is I am doing wrong and would really appreciate any info of help you're willing to provide. Thank you for your time in advance, much appreciated.

Same thing with this guy help me please thanks so much
Do we need to buy me does not work
Works great with 7.0.4 , tested . the frontend just need a few new options ...
Sorry the new version of lfrobot is 7.0.5 ...
(01-19-2015, 09:03 AM)promac Wrote:  Sorry the new version of lfrobot is 7.0.5 ...
I just tested it on 7.0.5 and it doesn't work after an hour. The "run me as administrative priveledge please" error occurs.
Old version doesn't work anymore...they say to check your connection to the internet...
Use v7.0.5 trial restart works perfectly.
v7.0.5 doesnt work with frontend. anyone have any scripts for it to work?
No more update Deadv
(01-19-2015, 11:48 AM)zca82 Wrote:  
(01-19-2015, 09:03 AM)promac Wrote:  Sorry the new version of lfrobot is 7.0.5 ...
I just tested it on 7.0.5 and it doesn't work after an hour.  The "run me as administrative priveledge please" error occurs.

After testing and trying for a serveral day. Now I have the last confirm:

1) Run as admin for both LF + LF frontend. (No any action here)
2) Run Bluestack, log game.
3) REturn LF, click reset, then STOP. Then TRY.
after LF working, now u must press PAUSE or STOP. Click the ARROW > (it staying on right-top) go to act setting and orther setting, setting anything you need) Then click to the 1st tab. click to MANUAL SETTING, then click X to close this box. A new box will appear require u click OK then click ur clan castle .... just follow their require and done all they ask.
After done all, it say now you can click start. BUT DONT CLICK.

4) return LF frontend, setting everthing u need again at there. after done, click update setting and follow it asking.

NOTE: If u had click STOP on LF, NEVER CLICK TRY OR START one more. U need to click update setting (in LF frontend) only.
After 1hour PASS, NEVER CLICK STOP IN LF .... EVERYTHING TOO (after 1 hrs, LF server will ban your IP, so you cant use it unstill delay 12hrs END !)

Is it ok? ^^