Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF-Robot Frontend
my robot stops after every attack, it actually works well when was in 32bit windows 8 but when i switch to 64bit w8 it doesnt work well even if I set my Army Put time Interval Sad, is there anyone can help?
(01-29-2015, 07:41 AM)promac Wrote:  Let me try LOL

I never saw an explanation for this feature , but as I know is defines how the robot makes the difference between what is a strong village to attack, or stronger than yours , if you put 1 i think will attack the same villages that meet your , but this feature just only works :
Kill'em all – Will attack most bases except for really hard bases.
I put the vallue 1.5 , Do not know how the function is built, as it measures my village and finds one 1.5X [1.5] weaker then my village ...

Thank you again Smile so higher value does it mean that find a weaker village than mine, right??
(01-29-2015, 07:12 PM)Mattrix Wrote:  
(01-29-2015, 07:41 AM)promac Wrote:  Let me try LOL
I never saw an explanation for this feature , but as I know is defines how the robot makes the difference between what is a strong village to attack, or stronger than yours , if you put 1 i think will attack the same villages that meet your , but this feature just only works :
Kill'em all – Will attack most bases except for really hard bases.
I put the vallue 1.5 , Do not know how the function is built, as it measures my village and finds one 1.5X [1.5] weaker then my village ...
Thank you again Smile so higher value does it mean that find a weaker village than mine, right??
Yes , but don't put higher then 2 .... I never try others values ... Remember ! Weaker village with a lot of resources !!! U can spend a lot of gold on search...
The link is dead!
(02-01-2015, 09:06 AM)Jikael971 Wrote:  The link is dead!

yeah Sad dunno if they dropped this project and moved on to their own open source bot or not!
Hi there, can somebody share lf r0b0t 705... i couldn't find it anywhere... or any version that working with fr0ntend... tqvm... im newbie here
Here:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/11de0718c3/LF7.0.5.exe

but i don't know if this vs will work anymore.
LF 7.0.9 don´t have the trial available .... and 7.0.5 was the version for the snow/Christmas theme i think don´t work.
(02-20-2015, 11:02 AM)promac Wrote:  LF 7.0.9 don´t have the trial available .... and 7.0.5 was the version for the snow/Christmas theme i think don´t work.

the server ip address was changed so the latest version will work but not this.
nvm found it.