Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v 5.4.0
(01-05-2015, 09:34 AM)blindpick Wrote:  i got a blue screen, i never had that problem with 5.3

Thanx for the info Man!

Anyway i keep getting the message:
[12:42:33 AM] ~~~~Welcome to COC Bot Pre-Alpha v5.4!~~~~
[12:42:33 AM] Executable running on X64 system
[12:42:33 AM] Bot is starting...
[12:42:33 AM] Trying to get to main screen

and nothing else, tried to restart pc, bluestack, but nothing! Any hint?
maybe i set it to dead base and leave it running, ill try to toggle All Bases now.
I think people should learn to be patient and move your problem reporting to Bug Reporting column which is created for the purpose... The way I see, the this thread is going to spam with problem and developers will have problem trying to see everything... Purpose of making thread and move to bug reporting also for people to check if their bug has been reported or solved...

Please kindly shift now... Thank you....
currently it's working fine for me. attacked 4x already. i will leave my vmware running with 5.4 and test if it's stable.

EDIT: nvm blue screen again, ill go back to 5.3
Coz it will be easy for everyone to have a glimpse of what are the problem in this particular version.... If the problem report stays in one thread... Within hours, there could be few pages...  Difficult for people to keep track. Just like our last forum thread....

Just trying to set thing right and makes it easy for everyone... Like you said... We are adjusting...