Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v5.3.5 - many new features
(01-06-2015, 03:31 PM)Kaz Wrote:  edit4: 2015-01-06b_COC Bot v5.3.5.zip now. I took the suggestion to change the name of the title but I am still not sure why this is happening, it might see another Window with the name which is why it caused it in the first place. Please let me know if you still get this error with this version.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with running the bot from the script editor. The WinExists method does a substring search and finds the title in the editor window (matches filename), then bails. The fix referred to above works because the title now contains "Pre-Alpha", which is not in the filename.

Perhaps matching by CLASS or setting WinTitleMatchMode to 3 would be more appropriate:

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/doc...eMatchMode

(may need to reset the value if this affects other title-matching calls later in the script)

Other references:

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/doc...Exists.htm
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/doc...vanced.htm
By the way, more than 7 hrs on the bot restarter on dead base search.... Going strong.... It went thru the 6th and I got hit and it restart successfully and continue...
Also... Revial mentioned the sleep to reduce cpu... It works too...
https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=259

Another question in mind, why _sleep func also helping to check for out of sync? Isn't it a redundant process since checkMainScreen already doing the job?
Nice! This is very promising! Thanks for the update, Dinobot.
I thought of doing the stop start yesterday but I had no idea how to go about it but glad to see it working!

I am not at home at the moment but are you referring to the sleep that I just added in checkmainmenu? I added it because I noticed that after 6 hours when it tries to reconnect, it does it nonstop without any pause in between. This is a really a non-human behaviour, so decided to put a sleep.
Not in checkmainmenu but the func _sleep itself... Notice that other than random factor add in, it also has function of checking for out of sync. And as we have so many _sleep func along the way, wouldn't that be taxing for the system to take?
(01-08-2015, 05:31 AM)dinobot Wrote:  Not in checkmainmenu but the func _sleep itself... Notice that other than random factor add in, it also has function of checking for out of sync. And as we have so many _sleep func along the way, wouldn't that be taxing for the system to take?

Shouldn't be too taxing, it just reading one pixel. But this is from Antitode's 5.3.4 and it also in 5.4. Haven't touched it in 5.3.5. Maybe we can look at it at another time. Right now I am focusing on getting this release stable.
Identified the memory leak, it seems very likely it is coming from func _PixelSearch.
I ran 5.4 (without any modification) and noticed the memory leaks are happening too on me.

I'll talk to GkevinOD.
Uploaded 2015-01-07_COC Bot v5.3.5.zip on the first post.
Reverted back to 5.3.4 by removing all of the 5.4 functions for the time being until sort out the whole memory leak issue.
Also changed some of the timings. Such as collect() will happen after 5 trainings to avoid collecting for no reason. Next release will include the stop/start as a workaround for the hang issue.
Kaz,

Just wanna let you know that the collect function in 5.3.4 by Antidote is working very well for me. In the codes, Antidote disabled it, but enabled it and have been using it for several days now, it's good.

That collect codes requires no locating and it only collect when there is a resource balloon popup over the collector ... neat.

Just letting you know, in case you are interested to take a look at the codes.
(01-08-2015, 11:23 AM)Kaz Wrote:  Uploaded 2015-01-07_COC Bot v5.3.5.zip on the first post.
Reverted back to 5.3.4 by removing all of the 5.4 functions for the time being until sort out the whole memory leak issue.
Also changed some of the timings. Such as collect() will happen after 5 trainings to avoid collecting for no reason. Next release will include the stop/start as a workaround for the hang issue.

I think line 768 should probably be:

AUTOIT Programming
  1. $Gold2 = getGold($BSpos[0] + 51, $BSpos[1] + 66)

Seems to be working so far, otherwise.