Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
5.4.2.2 + Giants atk and donate troops
Dude you can add attack from two sides??????
yeah doesn't donate so much :p
So how does troop donation work exactly? Does it just donate troops regardless of the text or does it search for text like "arch" "arc" "archer" or "any"?
(01-18-2015, 09:23 AM)DiviniT3a Wrote:  So how does troop donation work exactly? Does it just donate troops regardless of the text or does it search for text like "arch" "arc" "archer" or "any"?
It donates to any request atm.

okey that didnt come out right I meant all request doesn't matter what it says xD
sorry i try it.. in the auto attack, it start attack will pop up a error array variable subscript badly formatted
Can u help me on how or where ( line ) can i edit the script

miliseconds on next function
and miliseconds before surrendering the battle

tia
im testing atm...just got a bug..when i clic to locate the clan casttle,bot doesnt do anything...so i cant request troops...

will edit if i find something more =)

EDIT:the bot is donating now, i guess sometimes doest read the "donate" button
EDIT2: for some reason the bot doesnt deploy the giant when raiding Facelineside use all deploy setting and still nothing
Windows 8 pro x64
Ati 5770 HD
AMD Phenom II x6 1090 T
4Gb Ram
DirectX 11
NET .Framework 4.5.1
AutoIt. v3.3.12.0
is that a error? i try the auto attack mode is show this error (error variable subscript bad formatted)