Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
5.4.2.2 + Giants atk and donate troops
can you create 1 side attack only
(01-20-2015, 09:08 PM)DiviniT3a Wrote:  @chase Barch works absolutely fine for me. Unfortunately it doesn't work with giants on my end. I'm going to have to try it again and post the error when I get a chance but that's beside the point.

edit: Here is the error I get If I don't include barbarians [Image: SF0VvL8.jpg]

Just comment out the part where barbs are called, save & run (or recompile if you use exe).

For multiple lines, use #comments-start & #comments-end
    AUTOIT Programming
  1. #comments-start
  2.  SetLog("Dropping first wave of Barbarians")
  3.  For $i = 0 To 4 ;Drop first round of Barbarians
  4.  Click(68 + (72 * $Barb), 595) ;Select Troop
  5.  If _Sleep(100) Then ExitLoop (2)
  6.  Click($TopLeft[$i][0], $TopLeft[$i][1], $numBarbPerSpot, 1)
  7.  Click($BottomRight[$i][0], $BottomRight[$i][1], $numBarbPerSpot, 1)
  8.  Next
  10.  If _Sleep(1000) Then ExitLoop
  11. #comments-end

For single line, use semicolon
    AUTOIT Programming
  1. ; Local $numBarbPerSpot = Ceiling((($atkTroops[$Barb][1] / 2) / 5) / 2)

These are just examples - you may need to comment out more. You should just need to comment out the barb parts in the attack algorithm being used.
THANK YOU for new update ( GIANT )
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
any update wallbreaker? thank giant
I added the auto-donations to my own script from the cross-bot, and the way I got them to work reliably was to increase the search area within the clan chat window.  See code below.  The only things changed were the $DonateTroop pixelsearch coordinates.

Code:
Func DonateCC()
  If GUICtrlRead($donatec) = $GUI_CHECKED THEN
      While 1
         SetLog("Donating for Clan Castle's Troops")
         Click(10, 334)
         If _Sleep(10000) Then ExitLoop
         Click(189, 24)
         $DonateTroop = _PixelSearch(112, 150, 122, 685, Hex(0xC0E460, 6), 10)
            While IsArray($DonateTroop)
            SetLog("Found donate button on " & $DonateTroop[0] & "," & $DonateTroop[1])
            Click($DonateTroop[0], $DonateTroop[1]) ; click button donate
               Click(($DonateTroop[0]+200), ($DonateTroop[1]-20),5) ; donate archer

$DonateTroop = _PixelSearch(112, 150, 122, ($DonateTroop[1]-20), Hex(0xC0E460, 6), 10)
      WEnd
hello where i can edit return home delay ?anyone can help me thanks and advanced
(01-23-2015, 11:03 AM)dixonhill Wrote:  I added the auto-donations to my own script from the cross-bot, and the way I got them to work reliably was to increase the search area within the clan chat window.  See code below.  The only things changed were the $DonateTroop pixelsearch coordinates.

Code:
Func DonateCC()
  If GUICtrlRead($donatec) = $GUI_CHECKED THEN
      While 1
         SetLog("Donating for Clan Castle's Troops")
         Click(10, 334)
         Click(189, 24)
         $DonateTroop = _PixelSearch(112, 150, 122, 685, Hex(0xC0E460, 6), 10)
            While IsArray($DonateTroop)
            SetLog("Found donate button on " & $DonateTroop[0] & "," & $DonateTroop[1])
            Click($DonateTroop[0], $DonateTroop[1]) ; click button donate
               Click(($DonateTroop[0]+200), ($DonateTroop[1]-20),5) ; donate archer

$DonateTroop = _PixelSearch(112, 150, 122, ($DonateTroop[1]-20), Hex(0xC0E460, 6), 10)
      WEnd

can you upload a compiled cross version of this please? thank you
BOT CLAN- JOIN NOW! FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR THE CLAN NAME! Highfive
Cross version faster than to attack vs this bot ..

This bot create troops x3 x4 sometimes before to attack ( when the troops is full army also the barracks )

Cross version = when the army camp is full the bot will create 1 times again in barrack then going to attack already.

The reason only i use this bot because of the background mode ..

When i'm not using my computer i use the cross version ..
When i'm using the computer i use the giant version ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
@jervisvgarcia

Here's my current variation of the 5.4.2.2.2 code.  

http://pastebin.com/SaZwH60e

I am working on adding the following functions important to me:

• NoRaid checkmark (just collecting)
  • Remote pause (using Dropbox - if it finds a file in a special previously empty folder, it will pause the script so you can access it from your phone elsewhere.  You can use Dropbox on your phone to control that file)
  • Actually recognizing the text in the donation requests, and donating accordingly (right now only archers)
  • Scheduler to assign hours of operation to the bot so that it seems less like a 24/7 bot