Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Thanks for making this bot free and open source.
Thanx and keep up the amazing work!
Amazing job so far. I'm testing this for a bit more than two days and I am really impressed. Excellent job guys!!!
Nice job dears!thanks
Glad everyone is showing their gratitude, That certainly keeps spirits up!
Thank you!!! I only have a couple of dollars to donate right now, but I'll try to donated a little every month. Thanks for making a great program!
Thanks to all the developer for a free bot.. but why bot cant give a multiple account ? mean 2 id
Have been trying out the CoC script for some days and it's very promising. A long time ago I ran into a similar project focusing on War Games Zynga with a similar dedicated community. Well done! What I find very encouraging is the various inputs from able till less able members, team spirit. Maybe a visible pp'l donate place could be shining on the home page?!? Anyway, so far I'm extremely grateful for being able to enjoy the bots and inter communication.

Thx all!
been good this past few weeks..the bot is quite promising in terms of development...been following its development...thanks to all the devs and mods for this project..kudos!
Thanks for developing this bot!
Thanks for making this keep it up!