Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Waiting for full army"
Im guessing this is bot ver 5.4.2.2, try using cross bot.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
That did the job, but now i'm facing another problem,
it seems like when it enters the barracks, it won't make any troops..
i tried the both options "Barch" & "Use Barracks"..
(01-20-2015, 04:07 AM)Mystery7 Wrote:  Im guessing this is bot ver 5.4.2.2, try using cross bot.

**NOTE**
I followed all the instructions, i click on the Desktop after clicking start, and mouse is outside the bound of BlueStacks window..
Another NOTE :
I made troops manually, and now my army is full,
it stays as it is after "Training Troops"..
Also its still not training the troops, and however if the army is full or not, it will continue with the "Training Troops" loop..
Help Facelineside
Hmmmm there is another guy with the same problem he solved it but he didnt mention how... I honestly dont know whats causing that to happen. Its incredibly rare....
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
(01-20-2015, 07:14 AM)Mystery7 Wrote:  Hmmmm there is another guy with the same problem he solved it but he didnt mention how... I honestly dont know whats causing that to happen. Its incredibly rare....

I see, well thanks for the answer Smile
Though i found some things that may help :
the RunState variable seems to be False when getting to the Train Troops function,
i belive that's why it doesn't train any troops..
Also, the fullarmy seems to be false too, maybe both of them do not reach somehow to a function that will turn them true (I still didn't catched up with all of the code so i don't know yet what turns them up, i bet it by pixels but you know the best)
Anyhow, thanks for the help !
I'll figure this up tommorow i hope, though some hints would be awesome !
(01-20-2015, 07:24 AM)Duffyduck Wrote:  
(01-20-2015, 07:14 AM)Mystery7 Wrote:  Hmmmm there is another guy with the same problem he solved it but he didnt mention how... I honestly dont know whats causing that to happen. Its incredibly rare....

the RunState variable seems to be False when getting to the Train Troops function,
Also, the fullarmy seems to be false too, maybe both of them do not reach somehow to a function that will turn them true (I still didn't catched up with all of the code so i don't know yet what turns them up, i bet it by pixels but you know the best)

Im starting to think this is caysed by BS, what ver are you using?
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
(01-21-2015, 12:57 PM)Mystery7 Wrote:  
(01-20-2015, 07:24 AM)Duffyduck Wrote:  

Im starting to think this is caysed by BS, what ver are you using?

(01-21-2015, 01:35 PM)GkevinOD Wrote:  @Duffyduck Looking at your screenshot, you can see that the game is shifted downwards a bit causing all those pixel searches to fail due to wrong positioning.

Try reinstalling Clash of Clans in bluestacks and see if it goes back to normal.

Thanks for responding, i'll try to reinstall CoC Smile
I'll update you if that works or not Smile