Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have you experienced the best loot?
My plan:

Uprade to the max town hall to 10

Then upgrade lab > barb + arch level 7

I'm now th9 upgrading lab > then barb then arch
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(01-30-2015, 11:16 AM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  My plan:

Uprade to the max town hall to 10

Then upgrade lab > barb + arch level 7

I'm now th9 upgrading lab > then barb then arch

With my experienced, I think you should stay in th9 and farm to max everything (maybe include wall lv.9 or lv.10) before you upgrade to th10. Because when you upgrade to th10, loots available is much lower if you attack th8
You can see this table:
[Image: 2015_02_03_120733.png]
sheva370

T H A N K Y O U for information
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
Which is more advisable in deadbase search . aero enable or disable because i see in some tut here that you should disable the desktop composition of the frontHD in my bluestack and it make the aero disable . can anyone help me about these :?
(02-04-2015, 10:05 AM)load66 Wrote:  Which is more advisable in deadbase search . aero enable or disable because i see in some tut here that you should disable the desktop composition of the frontHD in my bluestack and it make the aero disable . can anyone help me about these :?

In my setup ..

Aero enable
dont check disable the desktop composition

and i also do this ..

http://www.guidingtech.com/5195/aero-eff...windows-7/

Deadbase search mode working in background mode.
Is that background mode only ? like i need to click hide for the deadbase search work ?

because i skip alot deadbase opponents with full collector and i guess its not working Sad
(02-04-2015, 10:19 AM)load66 Wrote:  Is that background mode only ? like i need to click hide for the deadbase search work ?

because i skip alot deadbase opponents with full collector and i guess its not working Sad

Yup background mode only

not hiding