Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 4.78 Average
5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops
still get trouble when always asked to locate collectors, and windows appears an error message after 30mins Sad Cheers
Beautiful... now we have more troops to choose and more deployment opportunities. Still haven't tested them all... Donations seems a little buggy for me (but on the other hand, I am in a req and leave clan, and donations are going fast). Suggestion: search for little green mark at the bottom of chat, to see if there is a donation request below visible segment.

Troops> It is a slow training process, unless you choose "Use Barracks"... I am about to test giants/wallbreakers soon and will report...

Beautiful job, Safar46!!
(01-26-2015, 03:57 AM)henrynguyen Wrote:  still get trouble when always asked to locate collectors, and windows appears an error message after 30mins Sad Cheers

im also getting same problem, keep on asking to locate collectors again n again... any suggestions how to solve it...
thx...
Not sure how hard it would be to add...but minions are the only troop I'd like to use besides BARCH.

Some BAM farming would be fast and efficient! Need to put my lvl 6's to use lol
the donate feature isnt working with me, gave memory error

the old version only with giant the donate works.
any version without troop capacit?
What does the bot consider a dead base ? When it has 100% extractors full ? I'm testing this version now and it skipped some really good bases, basically I lost like 200k for searching and it still didnt find anything. I think a dead base should start at something like 70% of extractors capacity.
Troops training process is slow but i know in future will become fast already.

That why i am very happy that this bot will become LFROBOT in the future ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
Troops training process doesnt matter, if only dead base mode could be improved like I wrote before then this bot would be perfect already.
I think in lazy pressing bot they use 50% collectors capacity for dead base and it works flawless. Is it possible to do this here ?
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4