Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 4.78 Average
5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops
(01-26-2015, 01:14 AM)danilp12 Wrote:  
(01-26-2015, 01:09 AM)youbrey Wrote:  still have problem with "get main screen"
win 7 64 bit, screen reso 1366x768, BS reso 860x720.

dont compile the bot, run it from source. restart bs and try it again

EDIT: if u still having problem, i can try to help u out with teamviwer. pm me

i did but not work. i will PM you.

(01-26-2015, 01:19 AM)jervisvgarcia Wrote:  

try changing you're theme to windows basic that should solve your problem

still not work. Sad

(01-26-2015, 02:14 AM)danilp12 Wrote:  
(01-26-2015, 02:12 AM)youbrey Wrote:  

Run your CoC after you see your village, then starting the bot

Still not work.

dont compile the bot..did you try it?
[/quote]

Sure, but nothing happen, still not work.
So the issue I find with this version, is when its training giants/WB's it trains them after archers/barbs.

When this is the case and it starts to train the next wave aka it already went through 150/150, it goes to train the barbs and archers again, which causes the none of the wb/giants to get trained and so the cycle repeats.

Is this maybe because I dont have 4 barracks yet?
problem solved now, i am using check main screen func from older version.
anyone know how to edit train speed function??

edit :

this edited script with more fast train speed (Exclude Giants & WB)
i dunno why i can't increase train speed, if i put speed train for Giants & WB more fast, the bot will not work properly (Bot just train 1 Giants & WB).
pls also test background function if work on your PC cs i am using check main screen fucntion from old version.

sorry my english bad.

link : http://potatobot.t15.org/do.php?filename...505421.au3
edited with most fastest train speed and added donate cc after train troop. i've seen that bot not detect CC because of search pixel color dint match with other clan logo. should edit matching yours clan. im also edit donate trop as it cant detect request on 1st row of chat. TQ

5.4.2.2.2 EDITED Bot by safar
(01-27-2015, 01:28 AM)saxmydix Wrote:  edited with most fastest train speed and added donate cc after train troop. i've seen that bot not detect CC because of search pixel color dint match with other clan logo. should edit matching yours clan. im also edit donate trop as it cant detect request on 1st row of chat. TQ

Cheers bro! Works perfect
my cc drop function well with some edit script, i will post it tomorrow.
Donation suggestion: check for green arrow at the bottom of the chat, if donation request is below visible area.

Testing latest edit, works amazing! background is not working for me, still trying to figure out how to fix it.

I have been trying to add the No Raid mode to allow just collection/training/donations without raiding.  Here is the script that contains some nascent code for that.  However, I am having some logistical difficulties, since the donations are only archers, which means that after a while, barbs will dominate the camps.  I'd like to have the script automatically switch the training mode to All Archers, but for some reason, I can't get that to work.  Could someone look at my code and tell me where I'm missing something, please?

http://pastebin.com/UXtFBtdv

Excellent script.  I will try to add my NoRaid function to it (see my previous post), just need to have it switch to "Archers" troop selection upon selecting the No Raid checkmark.

Looks like you have references to images of words to look for when donating.  Would you mind sharing your images as well?

Also - I am having issues with the memory error, unless I delete the DLLs.  But when I do - it gives unable to find deadbase error upon searching for the donate text...

P.S. Looks like potatobot file depository is broken...

Thank you!
(01-27-2015, 01:28 AM)saxmydix Wrote:  edited with most fastest train speed and added donate cc after train troop. i've seen that bot not detect CC because of search pixel color dint match with other clan logo. should edit matching yours clan. im also edit donate trop as it cant detect request on 1st row of chat. TQ

testing it and it work perfect!!! awesome edit man! =D
Windows 8 pro x64
Ati 5770 HD
AMD Phenom II x6 1090 T
4Gb Ram
DirectX 11
NET .Framework 4.5.1
AutoIt. v3.3.12.0