Poll: How interesting sound those changes ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Not interesting at all, go away!

1 3.45%
Yep, why not, you'll probably find something better to do at a later time

5 17.24%
I want it... NOW!

23 79.31%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FastFrench's changes
@ FastFrench

T H A N K Y O U for developing this free bot ...
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
@TS

is the donating fixed here where as it can read if the request is barbarian/archer/any? im having a hard time donating troops since the clan im in request for other troops like dragon/lava hound/hogs
Code:
Global $DropTrophiesStartPoint=[Click(34, 310]

ScreenCoordinates.au3 is missing ")" between "310" and "]". on line 32 kept giving me errors when i was trying to play with zombie search tolerance cause it was attacking bases that were not dead

Fixed code:

Code:
Global $DropTrophiesStartPoint=[Click(34, 310)]
Please take the 2nd link I've posted, it fixed this issue
For donating... I didn't change anythin gon this version I guess, so works same as "COC Bot v5.4.2.2 - donate + giant"
Hey FastFrench,
first let me thank you and all the other awesome dev's of this bot!
I highly appreceate you work! Thanks guys!

I'm using your Bot (COC Bot v5.4.2.2 - FastFrench Rel2) on a Win 7 64Bit OS @ TH8
I realy love your troop deployment most, thats why i am trying to get your mod working...
But i dont get the dead base function to work...
i compiled as 32bit, ran 32bit from script, tried your compiled 64bit version, tried to run 63bit from script...
but the bot still and allways attacks every base matching my search-range. no matter if its a dead base or not...

what am i doin rong?

Here more of my settings in the bot:

Troop settings:
"Use Barracks", 0 Giants, 0 WB's, B1: Barbs, B2-4 Archers
Donate settings:
none...
Attack settings:
Dead Bases,King atk dead bases, "Attack on all sides", fight with all troops except cc
Search settings:
"Meet Gold and Elex", Min. Gold 100k, Min elex 0

Any ideas?
thanks in advance
[Image: undb7ohw.png]
thanks for this amazing bot! can i suggest something? maybe u can edit to deploy army simultaneously on 2 side at once. it will surely make a big difference.
Link not working ..

alternative link please?
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(02-01-2015, 06:17 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  Link not working ..

alternative link please?

It's working for me. You need to click the text encircled with a red line ("Valider et télécharger le fichier"). Took me a while to figure out that, since my french skills stand happily at zero. Link: http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/OWFkHVcj

Merci!
(02-01-2015, 07:05 PM)Zain Wrote:  
(02-01-2015, 06:17 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  Link not working ..

alternative link please?

It's working for me. You need to click the text encircled with a red line ("Valider et télécharger le fichier"). Took me a while to figure out that, since my french skills stand happily at zero. Link: http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/OWFkHVcj

Merci!

Not working ..

Problem loading page

The connection has timed out

The server at dl.free.fr is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I try to refresh many times .. still got that error