Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Discussion Thread About v5.4.2.3+ and v5.5
(02-11-2015, 01:12 AM)sheva370 Wrote:  
(02-10-2015, 06:57 AM)CaptainJ Wrote:  I'm having problem with v5.5.1.1 where it took a longer time to find a dead base, compare to v5.5 which only take me around 10 times to find one. Is it me or anyone else having this issue? So as for now I'm still using the v5.5.

I have the same issue Sad Sometimes it takes 200-300k gold to search a dead base

THATS NOT THE BOT!
Searching isn't controled by the Bot, it's controled by COC...
So it's just not possible, that v5.5 works better than 5.5.1.1...
morons...

(02-10-2015, 05:49 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  
(02-10-2015, 05:28 PM)James Wrote:  ^
I think searching is random
Youre just unlucky
I have problem
When im using 5.5.1.1 in background mode
I cant watch movie or do anything
Always barrack not available
Devs did you change something to check / work on background
In old safars release seems ok
But this latest one
I cant make it work in background mode
Relocate your barrack

Pls make sure, that you run Win Aero, run script in x86 mode and so on...

if nothing helps, uninstall BS, the Bot and AutoIt and reinstall everything like it tells you in the "How To":
https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=298

And again!!! This isn't the Help/Bug Report forum...
[Image: undb7ohw.png]
(02-10-2015, 05:35 AM)mikypark Wrote:  th sniping work for you?
Sniping works fine, just activate (Attack Settings):
[X]Attack Townhall (Outside)
and (Search Settings):
[X]Meet Townhall Outside
[/quote]

There is an option for take th and quit ? it's useless waste all the troops and wait till we have it again for another attack..
Just :
>Search
>Meet town hall
>Take it
>Quit
>Repeat.
(02-11-2015, 05:05 AM)mikypark Wrote:  There is an option for take th and quit ? it's useless waste all the troops and wait till we have it again for another attack..
Just :
>Search
>Meet town hall
>Take it
>Quit
>Repeat.

I don't use TH-Sniping but I've nerver seen an option for take TH and quit...
If u need it, Post it in suggestions where it belongs!
[Image: undb7ohw.png]
Which version is better? 5.4.3.2 or 5.5.1.1?
(02-11-2015, 02:09 AM)zealous Wrote:  THATS NOT THE BOT!
Searching isn't controled by the Bot, it's controled by COC...
So it's just not possible, that v5.5 works better than 5.5.1.1...
morons...
Or maybe you should just respect other people instead. Just saying.
(02-11-2015, 08:33 AM)notewar Wrote:  Which version is better? 5.4.3.2 or 5.5.1.1?

Of course 5.5.1.1 = latest version

I'm trying my best here to give contribution by helping other. I know that all the developer here is not 24/7 online. Like dinobot said .. they are busy in there school, work .. etc!

By the way all your question i can't give the solution because i'm not good in programming. Other question here i answer only base on my expereince in TBC bot and other solution i find here in forum.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(02-11-2015, 02:09 AM)zealous Wrote:  Dark barracks support :D

(02-11-2015, 04:20 PM)dinobot Wrote:  @CaptainJ
Many times these questions stating this version is better than that for dead bases. If u know how the bot works and bother to read around the forum, you wouldn't have comment on this. There is no different in the searching code between the 2 version.

Tell me how it could be better or worse?

As the bot gain popular, now all I can see in suggestion and bug is complain... Lol... Simple question which already been answered before in the forum. People are plain lazy to search. Some even worse, non bot related question and didn't bother to use google to find answer.

It would be frustrated to see some non sense question being posted here and I can understand how DrImmo feels when he saw your query.

Dinobot, sorry, I'm not complaining anything if you read again my post. I'm just stating my general view since I faced the situation where it takes longer time to find a base with the latest version. Maybe at that time I just unlucky LOL. But now I am start using it (v5.5.1.1) because of less out of sync problem & better deployment speed.

But still, in order to gain respect, you must show em first. Sorry bros. Peace.
(02-11-2015, 06:17 PM)CaptainJ Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 02:09 AM)zealous Wrote:  Dark barracks support :D

(02-11-2015, 04:20 PM)dinobot Wrote:  @CaptainJ
Many times these questions stating this version is better than that for dead bases. If u know how the bot works and bother to read around the forum, you wouldn't have comment on this. There is no different in the searching code between the 2 version.

Tell me how it could be better or worse?

As the bot gain popular, now all I can see in suggestion and bug is complain... Lol... Simple question which already been answered before in the forum. People are plain lazy to search. Some even worse, non bot related question and didn't bother to use google to find answer.

It would be frustrated to see some non sense question being posted here and I can understand how DrImmo feels when he saw your query.

Dinobot, sorry, I'm not complaining anything if you read again my post. I'm just stating my general view since I faced the situation where it takes longer time to find a base with the latest version. Maybe at that time I just unlucky LOL. But now I am start using it (v5.5.1.1) because of less out of sync problem & better deployment speed.

But still, in order to gain respect, you must show em first. Sorry bros. Peace.
The best version is 5.4.1.2
The last version is a out of sync all The time , so sorry
(02-11-2015, 09:51 PM)briostyle Wrote:  The best version is 5.4.1.2
The last version is a out of sync all The time , so sorry

For out of sync ..

Under VillageSearch.au3

Code:
While 1
            If _Sleep(4000) Then ExitLoop (2)   <--- change here -  Some suggest set to 8000. Me think 4000 is ok for me.
            GetResources() ;Reads Resource Values
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4