Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faster deployment speed
(02-06-2015, 02:04 AM)M Khalid Wrote:  @jondra try this for more fast
http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/IyBQmpyx/file.html
Thanks for the upload again Smile I've noticed that you removed the "if sleep" function completely in it and also speeded up the mouseclick. I've done that yesterday already and moved to version 5.4.2.5.1 of the bot.

I get really amazing loot with it and it doesn't look unhuman. I think that slow precise deployment of troops looks more suspicious. In a faster action less details are seen Smile

In my opinion this should be implemented in the next release. It greatly improves the bot, but I'm ok with changing it on my own if devs will decide not to go with it.
i am using v5.5(edited for auto screenshot) and its attacking speed and attacking style is more better(no more trying any other version).... you should also try it and you know the changes to make it more fast ....
My only issue with v5.5 was that it keeps making screenshots of All Towns - even if the option is not selected. In couple of hours after running the bot I ended up with about 300mb worth of images that it created :D Does it happen to you too ?
in v5.5 go to troops setting and untick the ''take all towns snapshot'' or if you are using the v5.5 (which was removed because of unstable and leacked) then delete it and download official v5.5 from here https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=573
(i know that old unstable v5.5 was taking snapshot of all bases but offiacial v5.5 is working fine)
Have you downloaded the latest copy of 5.5? That screenshot should have been fixed
Right, thanks ! I didn't notice that there was an official release of 5.5 today. I saw a more recent post in "v5.5 Upcoming!" from main page, so I assumed it's not out yet. Good to know, I'll start testing it now Smile
(02-06-2015, 09:24 PM)M Khalid Wrote:  i am using v5.5(edited for auto screenshot) and its attacking speed and attacking style is more better(no more trying any other version).... you should also try it and you know the changes to make it more fast ....

You did not edit anything in 5.5v? in attacking style? in 5.5v the speed is if no sleep (100)

if no sleep (100) is faster than remove the if no sleep?
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
I've only been using Barch.
I went into module "algorithm_Barch.au3"
And reduced all the sleep times by 75%, and the barbs are still alive when the archers deploy.
The 2nd wave comes out and backs up the first. Not as fast as LP, but works much better and still looks like a person did it.
YMMV!