Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loot with v5.5
(02-05-2015, 07:23 AM)--- Wrote:  Download 5.5 From here

https://the.bytecode.club/attachment.php?aid=41

thx!
The 5.5 version you all are using is an unstable version that was released on accident. The stable 5.5 version should be out in the near future and should bring in better results and better stability.
(02-06-2015, 01:06 AM)Mephobia Wrote:  The 5.5 version you all are using is an unstable version that was released on accident. The stable 5.5 version should be out in the near future and should bring in better results and better stability.

I am running 5.5 since 20 hours now... not even one error or bug at all...
Settings are in my first post! So seems to be stable enough for me Wink

btw:
[Image: b5eq6cbg.jpg]
[Image: undb7ohw.png]
Because of DrImmo, i am having bad luck for searching dead base...
Stop botting for 24hrs! give me some chance!
Drimmo@ Hey dont just post your screenshot without erasing your name. Supercell might see you.
on their policy, using bluestack is bannable especially bots beware! Cheers i'll be waiting for the much stable version. They
are fast developers, I know they can fix it easily. I was so amazed by this bot.
(02-06-2015, 09:24 PM)jondra Wrote:  @jamezon3_18 You can't see his nickname on that screenshot. In the top left corner game shows name of the person that you've attacked.

Exactely Smile

(02-06-2015, 02:51 PM)dinobot Wrote:  Because of DrImmo, i am having bad luck for searching dead base...
Stop botting for 24hrs! give me some chance!

Mhh come on... Let me have fun :D
Actualy TH9 has finished so my hard working buddys are busy for a few days... stoped 24/7 for a while now :D get your chance man Tongue
New Settings:

Townhall: very Young TH9
Search Mode: Dead Bases
Troops: Use Barracks (B1+2: Barbs, B3+4: Archers) + King + Queen
Attack: From all sides
Search: G: 100k, E: 0, DE: 0, Max TH: 10
Max Trophy: 1650

(I saw the attack live, so i decided to use lightning spell on a mine Wink )

And here is my new record:

[Image: 6nyz23hn.jpg]