Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5.5 wave deployment speed
Hey devs thanks for all your hard work. The bot gets better and better which is amazing since every release seems just about perfect. Only a small thing I wish to identify in the code and change, and that is the speed every wave launches. Not the delay between waves but how fast it clicks troops on the battlefield. I noticed that most of the time, while launching a wave, until it finishes that wave the troops are almost dead. I want faster waves. Thanks.
I will work on this Wink.
More effective attack is to layer a line of barb then archers, repeats and rinse for all waves. This way, archers will be guaranteed to have meat shields during attacking.
(02-07-2015, 09:50 PM)k3iroll Wrote:  More effective attack is to layer a line of barb then archers, repeats and rinse for all waves. This way, archers will be guaranteed to have meat shields during attacking.

Try to using latest version. 5.5.1.1