Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[BUG REPORT] Bot v5.5.1 Doesn't Donate
The thing is I don't even get the red balloon notification on my iPhone or iPad. I think its not BS or the bot's fault.

Some players on the Supercell forum are reporting the same problem so it maybe a bug in CoC.

Maybe the developers can add into the script to force open the chat and scan if there are any requests to be filled. I think LFRobot does this b/c I always see it open the chat first to see if there are requests before closing it.

I have absolutely no idea on coding or computers, so I don't know if implementing this will be a headache, if not, no worries. Grateful already that the bot consistently raids and gets good loot Smile
I have edited the donate script and have comment out the part that checks for new chats. Now it every time opens chat and tries to donate.
Code:
File : functions\Village\DonateCC.au3
;   If _ColorCheck(_GetPixelColor(34, 321), Hex(0xE00300, 6), 20) = False And $CommandStop <> 3 Then
;   SetLog("No new chats, skip donating", $COLOR_ORANGE)
;   Return
;   EndIf
I guess it's better if it opens chat box from time to time, because if a lot of clanmates requests it only donates to one member then closes the chatroom, then the red balloon disappears so it wont donate to other members anymore
BOT CLAN- JOIN NOW! FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR THE CLAN NAME! Highfive
(02-08-2015, 03:12 AM)v3n0m Wrote:  I have edited the donate script and have comment out the part that checks for new chats. Now it every time opens chat and tries to donate.
Code:
File : functions\Village\DonateCC.au3
; If _ColorCheck(_GetPixelColor(34, 321), Hex(0xE00300, 6), 20) = False And $CommandStop <> 3 Then
;   SetLog("No new chats, skip donating", $COLOR_ORANGE)
;   Return
;   EndIf

Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!! Every time the bot wants to donate it'll open the chat to see if there are any requests that needs to be filled.

Its working well so so far. I finally see the bot donating Smile

reped
Sir can i ask how the training troops work ? because sometimes it doesnt train anymore or click that troops . it just wait until the troops finish but doesnt full, i guess it because of my 4th barracks that is not available so i cant full my camp anymore then i cant also attack :3 pls i hope everytime it waits. it train all over again just like in v5.5 Sad . can anyone help me about these issue
sorry from my crappy english
Do delete config.ini. Relocate everything.

If barrack is unavailable/upgrading, skip the locating by pressing cancel for that particular barrack locating.
i already do that sir . Sad
do try the latest version. 5.5.1.1
(02-08-2015, 03:42 AM)dinobot Wrote:  do try the latest version. 5.5.1.1

Do you think this part of the donating code will be implanted to future versions of the bot? If not, will this code continue to work on future version releases?