Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bot Fails when LCD turned OFF
just set the system not to turn off (nothing) in power settings.
then turn your LED off.
(02-15-2015, 04:12 PM)battlemax09 Wrote:  
(02-09-2015, 12:09 AM)proptic Wrote:  
(02-08-2015, 02:57 AM)dinobot Wrote:  meanwhile, go power management to set Close Lid without Sleeping

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/choose-wha...p-lid-does

See if it works...

That worked for me thanks mate! Smile

Testing this option, i'll send a feedback later if it works for me or not. :D

Ok this works perfectly great! :D
For my PC, I just change "Turn off the display after x minutes" to Never in the power options, then I turn off my PC's monitor when I go to sleep. The bot has no trouble running then.

Unfortunately, on my laptop I have to leave the display on or else it doesn't work.

On a side note, I was on vacation recently and used Remote Desktop to try to manage my home PC running the bot. It was very difficult to do anything due to the resources BlueStacks uses, and once I disconnected from Remote Desktop, the bot was no longer able to locate the barracks. I imagine this may be due to the computer locking the screen or having a different resolution when in Remote Desktop mode.

All that aside, this is a wonderful bot and I've recommended it to all my clan mates. Thank you for the hard work!