Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5.5.1.1 - no more troops in barrack, still wait for troops
Same issue here, due to donations. Safar, can I make a suggestion? If you fix any bugs, try to increment the version of the script. It will help with versioning a lot. Thanks, man, and keep doing the great job you've so far been doing!
I experimented a bit and found that even with donations turned off, it fails to create troops after the first attack. I tried it on 32 and 64 bit systems, compiled and not compiled, on BArch, with no tick on pause attacks after full, and with, with no donations and with. Very consistent results. I have TH8, raiding in the 1300-1400 range.
same here... won't be using this version for awhile.

Im using safars last update 5.4.5.2 and it's working well on training troops and filling out the camps
i have this problem on my mini, new th7. after disabling the 4th barracks, the bot works again. but slower production
(02-13-2015, 11:21 AM)makwakhe Wrote:  i have this problem on my mini, new th7. after disabling the 4th barracks, the bot works again. but slower production

Of course .. you disable the 4th barrack that why you got slower produce of troops.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
got this issue too :3
Same here, I disabled donations its working fine. I think bot dont know the amount of donated troops
I have the same problem. Donations off, after first attack it stops training. It works randomly, after is shut it off multiple times it might work. Its on all of the versions for some reason. Possible Supercell update?
Still gettin this bug.
Try Using the Hungle's Mod Version of 5.5.1.1 Wink