Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any way to draw a circle like that
Hi, I'm new with AutoIt and dont know how to decorate the target bitmap before used for deadbase compare

[Image: 16591869021_1b8f8449b9_s.jpg]

(Sorry for dont know how to post a big picture here Sad)

The purpose is I just want to looking for some full outside collector, not in the core. So it might help to improve DeadBase attacking.

Plz help  Smile
(02-21-2015, 04:50 AM)cmioltbt Wrote:  Hi, I'm new with AutoIt and dont know how to decorate the target bitmap before used for deadbase compare

[Image: 16591869021_1b8f8449b9_s.jpg]

(Sorry for dont know how to post a big picture here Sad)

The purpose is I just want to looking for some full outside collector, not in the core. So it might help to improve DeadBase attacking.

Plz help  Smile

Why you don´t define Meet TH level Maximo TH8 ....

I have one TH8 and TH10 , in my TH8 I defined it and 1500~1800 trophies, have excellent results , farming with barch.
Thanks for your suggestion, I'm at mid TH10 now and do not like the 5.5 dead base searching much, cause it often take me a lot of time and gold for a attack. I try to adjust the tolerance back to 5.4 and it work better for me.

Sometime the searching found villages have empty collector outside (think it was attacked by other before) but a/some full collector inside. The ImageSearch return true then we attack with a little return Sad

So my idea is decorating the bitmap with a rectangle or a circle (I think best) before using ImageSearch function, so we just find the village with value collectors outside Smile but I'm new in AutoIt and don't know how to do it Smile

Hope someone can help Smile