Poll: Do you want to have a "Donate Only" Feature?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES, alot of clans require a specific level, that would be great. also it looks cool being high at high level.

46 75.41%
Meh, I don't pay attention to my level...

15 24.59%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[SUGGESTION] Donation Bot
(02-22-2015, 08:20 PM)M Khalid Wrote:  
(02-22-2015, 07:00 PM)-AC!D- Wrote:  
(02-22-2015, 08:39 AM)promac Wrote:  first tab # max trophy # put your trophys next select/check halt attack mode IF meet gold or elixir or max. trophys ... start the bot and will only donate , make troops and Collecting Resources.
It s very simple ... and if you really need more speed just reduce the number sleep under Func Idle() - CoC Bot.au3..
[Image: Bp66W5W.png]
Where is it
hahaha so you are sopyan???O.Owho got banned by admin...you also give reputation to you from your new sopyan account..Drunk
i am observing whats going on here...lol LOL this thing really making me laugh ...Winktongue

Yes I learned to behave. I'm thankful for the developers work.
(02-22-2015, 08:39 AM)promac Wrote:  first tab # max trophy # put your trophys next select/check halt attack mode IF meet gold or elixir or max. trophys ... start the bot and will only donate , make troops and Collecting Resources.
It s very simple ... and if you really need more speed just reduce the number sleep under Func Idle() - CoC Bot.au3..

This doesn't work. It stops making troops. We need a real bot.
Thank you for wasting 8 hours of mine
(02-23-2015, 04:11 AM)-AC!D- Wrote:  

Dont argue like that. The developers give their best and its their freetime they spend into this bot. And their work is still amazing. So if you want this feature get your ass up and try it on your own. Autoit is not that hard... you can learn it easily. Just watch some tutorials.
(02-23-2015, 04:44 AM)FameForAim Wrote:  
(02-23-2015, 04:11 AM)-AC!D- Wrote:  

Dont argue like that. The developers give their best and its their freetime they spend into this bot. And their work is still amazing. So if you want this feature get your ass up and try it on your own. Autoit is not that hard... you can learn it easily. Just watch some tutorials.
I'm ready to pay money for this, I won't learn AutoIt for one project.
But thanks for your suggestion..
It will be amazing bot just donate. You can make it with mouse clicker too but bot can be a good idea Smile
Its possible and easy guess we just need a "Keep Active Mode" no attacks.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
(02-23-2015, 09:08 AM)Mystery7 Wrote:  Its possible and easy guess we just need a "Keep Active Mode" no attacks.

If it's easy, and I'm willing to pay or beg you to do it. will someone do it? we gathered abt 16 Votes now.
(01-10-2015, 09:19 AM)lavta3 Wrote:  make sure you quit all bluestacks processes, run the reg file again just to be sure, and restart bluestacks.
I've seen this happen when you close bluestacks by clicking the x instead of using the Quit Bluestacks or closing all processes.

(02-23-2015, 02:51 PM)-AC!D- Wrote:  
(02-23-2015, 09:08 AM)Mystery7 Wrote:  Its possible and easy guess we just need a "Keep Active Mode" no attacks.

If it's easy, and I'm willing to pay or beg you to do it. will someone do it? we gathered abt 16 Votes now.

Try doing this,
in bot settings set controls
Halt Attack Mode
if = Reach max trophy
set your current trophies to max trophy

See if it stilk trains yada yada.. should keep on donating.
Be Wise & Good As Much As You Could
-Mystery7 Shadetongue
(02-23-2015, 07:02 PM)Mystery7 Wrote:  
(01-10-2015, 09:19 AM)lavta3 Wrote:  make sure you quit all bluestacks processes, run the reg file again just to be sure, and restart bluestacks.  
I've seen this happen when you close bluestacks by clicking the x instead of using the Quit Bluestacks or closing all processes.

(02-23-2015, 02:51 PM)-AC!D- Wrote:  

Try doing this,
in bot settings set controls
Halt Attack Mode
if = Reach max trophy
set your current trophies to max trophy

See if it stilk trains yada yada.. should keep on donating.

As suggested before this method has prooven itself not working.
It stops making troops Sad
When my storages are full I set the bot to halt attack mode if gold full.

It trains troops, requests, and donates. It also keeps alive when I'm booted every 6 hours.