Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LF-Robot Frontend
(12-14-2014, 01:23 AM)xbeast Wrote:  Hmm. The newest frontend isnt working on my end. It will open front end and restart it but i have to click try and start myself.

i uploaded a new version, try this one. all i have to say is writing a program is fun but this whole error checking stuff is quite frustrating Sad but working through it...

funny thing is on my desktop with i7 4.2ghz and 32 gig memory i don't see any problems but when i tried on my wife's computer it was not fast enough so i slowed down the steps so hopefully this will help...

thanks
KeeWay
Great job Keeway , thank you very much for you work !
you would it be possible to re- focus the window of your fontend script because I use a 1366x768 resolution of (notebook ) and suf my screen I perceive scarcely left corner of the script

or can I move the window without setting a bugged the script or lf- robot 6.8.5

I am under W7 x64

thank you very much Keeway
(12-14-2014, 07:36 AM)Lfplayer Wrote:  you would it be possible to re- focus the window of your fontend script because I use a 1366x768 resolution of (notebook ) and suf my screen I perceive scarcely left corner of the script

I am under W7 x64

let me take a look...
(12-14-2014, 07:36 AM)Lfplayer Wrote:  you would it be possible to re- focus the window of your fontend script because I use a 1366x768 resolution of (notebook ) and suf my screen I perceive scarcely left corner of the script

I am under W7 x64

i have updated the frontend. you will need to delete the "LF-Robot-Control.ini" located in your My Documents folder then run the script.

i have added the current window locations of both the script and LFRobot at the top of the screen. you can now move the windows to where you want and if you want to remember the location for the next time just click on the "Get Position" button at the top of the screen and then update your settings.

thanks
KeeWay
KeeWay dude what about lazypressing whether it can crack the eternal hour game? Are there any ideas?
but does not work out servers, hoping they do not correct the trick try Facelineside
(12-14-2014, 08:00 PM)Lfplayer Wrote:  but does not work out servers, hoping they do not correct the trick try Facelineside

I think they server is being DDOS attacked
(12-14-2014, 08:03 PM)qaqaq Wrote:  
(12-14-2014, 08:00 PM)Lfplayer Wrote:  but does not work out servers, hoping they do not correct the trick try Facelineside

I think they server is being DDOS attacked

ok