Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
v5.4.0 (development)
Thanks for the feedback, that's what I was thinking as well. As I tried to resemble human's clicking and speed, it reduces efficiency a lot (bot can execute multiple clicks much faster than human does). So it's just a matter of preference imo
(01-07-2015, 03:23 AM)Antidote Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback, that's what I was thinking as well. As I tried to resemble human's clicking and speed, it reduces efficiency a lot (bot can execute multiple clicks much faster than human does). So it's just a matter of preference imo

I tested this as well. The natural attack version is quite a bit slower and reduces efficiency. I've noticed that I can drop troops really fast since CoC supports multitouch so I'd use 2-4 fingers to drop troops. I think the unnatural part is how troops are dropped in the same spot exactly. Maybe instead of 4 drop points, we can do 8 or higher.

Cheers,
Cryzies
A mouse click and drag also works for this. since the troops are likely to be released near the edges even a single mouse drag releases quite a few troops. Troops remaining can easily be tallied.

If the idea is to stick with the drop count per wave then release according to top-left, bottom-left, etc. can be fairly easy to accomplish.
Quote:- Include King & Queen attack (works fine with backgrounding, activate power 3 seconds after deployed, can change to your liking in code)

Was just wondering where I can find the 3 seconds in the code. Couldn't find it Sad

Thx for any help Smile
me too where can i change the value of the hearoes attacking ability ?
it's actually 5 seconds though (5000 milliseconds). You can find it here:

AUTOIT Programming
  1. Func atkAlgorithmKingQueen()
  2. If (GUICtrlRead($chkKingAttackAllBases) == $GUI_CHECKED) Then
  3. For $i = 0 To 6
  4. If $atkTroops[$i][0] = "King" Then
  5. $kingSlot = $i
  6. Click(68 + (72 * $kingSlot), 595)
  7. SetLog("Dropping King")
  8. If _Sleep(2000) Or $RunState = False Then ExitLoop (2)
  9. Click($TopLeft[0][0], $TopLeft[0][1], 1, 1, $iRandomFactor)
  10. If _Sleep(5000) Or $RunState = False Then ExitLoop (2)
  11. Click(68 + (72 * $kingSlot), 595)
  12. SetLog("Activating King's power")

change 5000 (5 seconds) to whatever number you like