Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help xD
Operating System: Windows 10 beta
COCB Version: [Cross] Bot V5.3.4/5.4.2.2
Screenshot:[Image: e28779b9de65cb1ee73337a5951fb822.png]
Brief Description Of Problem: Not sure to be honest.
What Were You Doing To Trigger This: Whenever it finds someone to attack, this happens.
It's because you don't have archers to attack with and you are using the Barch algorithm. This is a simple error that will be fixed by next updates so to fix it now, just add in some archers in your attack.
What the different Barrack and B.Arch, dev? Smile
PLS need new version i dont know how to update and i see many update just need link to download thanx for all
now i have this Version what i should to download update bot

[Image: voubep.jpg]
(01-18-2015, 09:12 PM)salambarcelona Wrote:  PLS need new version i dont know how to update and i see many update just need link to download thanx for all
now i have this Version what i should to download  update bot

try the v5.4.2.2 version and download autoIT, then unzip the folder, right click on the .au file and Compile for your version OS (x86 or x64)
(01-20-2015, 03:36 AM)goondar Wrote:  
(01-18-2015, 09:12 PM)salambarcelona Wrote:  PLS need new version i dont know how to update and i see many update just need link to download thanx for all
now i have this Version what i should to download  update bot

try the v5.4.2.2 version and download autoIT, then unzip the folder, right click on the .au file and Compile for your version OS (x86 or x64)

Thank u Bro Smile