Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 4.78 Average
5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops
okay i just recognised that TH attack is based on deadbase func and deadbase func doesnt work when the hidden mode is checked. (forgot about that since i usually never use deadbase search)
this time the bot attacked and dint crash but "Can't get Townhall location". it attacked a base which had the townhall in the middle of the base ^^
yeah thats quite late lol. over here it is 8 pm Wink

cant you set it to ONLY attack if the townhall is outside?
(01-31-2015, 04:51 AM)kojometa Wrote:  okay i just recognised that TH attack is based on deadbase func and deadbase func doesnt work when the hidden mode is checked. (forgot about that since i usually never use deadbase search)
this time the bot attacked and dint crash but "Can't get Townhall location". it attacked a base which had the townhall in the middle of the base ^^
yeah thats quite late lol. over here it is 8 pm Wink

cant you set it to ONLY attack if the townhall is outside?

for my version deadbase search func work in hidden window.
you must try run script as x86 and then test it again... dont forget with hidden window Smile

for that, wait for next update
okay checked things out and found the solution.

during the compiling process my Avast antivirus has to be disabled, else it is giving the error i told u about.
good to know now, gonna update my compiling tut now.

never had the prob before because i used MSE until a few days ago!
Hey man nice work i was wondering why no one releases a version with maximums instead of minimums you know so you can trophies farm and make sure you win =D

PS: or for example instead of checking for a minimum TH lvl how about a maximum?
okay tested anohter thing out.

dead base search is actually working but it's not finding the townhall.
dont know if its because of the imagesearch picture or something else
I dont want to use spell how do I stop the bot from creating Spell?
the bot is stuck with creating spell.. how i disable creating spell?? i dont want the bot to create spell.. waste of elixer.. how do i disable it?
(01-31-2015, 07:24 AM)pinay26 Wrote:  @kojo do u know how can i disable the spell creation??
Find the following:
Code:
Func runBot() ;Bot that runs everything in order
While 1
$Restart = False
$fullArmy = False
If _Sleep(1000) Then ExitLoop
checkMainScreen()
If $locate <> 2 Then
            If _Sleep(1000) Then ExitLoop
            ZoomOut()
         EndIf