Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 4.78 Average
5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops
WOW .. almost like LFROBOT ...

T H A N K Y O U V E R Y M U C H
.. topic starter

By the way .. about the troops capacity i put 200 but the bot stop creating troops when 180 already ..

edit:

Is okay already about the troops capacity ..

work also in background mode ^__^
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(01-25-2015, 06:32 PM)ssneoh Wrote:  Donate function doesn't work on my side. It found the donate button pos but do nothing after.

Donate function has keyword matching. for example see Donate Settings of Barbarian, look at the keyword, bot was set "barbarians", "barb", "any/reinforcement".
If your friends in your clan request a troops and they chat not including Barbarian keyword, then Bot not send the troops.

But, if you want to Ignore keyword. just checked "Donate to All"

(01-25-2015, 07:05 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  WOW .. almost like LFROBOT ...

T H A N K Y O U V E R Y M U C H
.. topic starter

By the way .. about the troops capacity i put 200 but the bot stop creating troops when 180 already ..

edit:

Is okay already about the troops capacity ..

You're welcome. yeah, maybe your Army Camp has 20 troops...
nice working 6hours thanks , can i request one side attack on top
minions anytime soon ? xD
wow, nice... i must try this one, great job.
trains troop too slow by clicking one at a time.
does DeadBase work in Background?
(01-25-2015, 10:46 PM)zealous Wrote:  trains troop too slow by clicking one at a time.

+1 to this

got the bot to work now, but cooking troops is very slow(seriously)
BOT CLAN- JOIN NOW! FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR THE CLAN NAME! Highfive
im testing it atm, and its is pretty good! i just doesnt like the way it train troops...i set 30% barb, 60% arch, 10% gob, wich is 100% plus 8 giant and 4 WB. the bot start at barrack 1 and train like this ->barb  -> arch -> gob -> 8 giant -> 4 WB, but at the 4 barrack only train 1 WB, to complete the army...so..i was thinking, it will be awesome if the bot start training 2 giant at each barrack plus 1 WB, and then barb,arch and gob...so...in barrack 1 the bot will train: 2 giant, 1 WB , 11 barb, 23 arch, and 4 gob. wich in total is 44 barb, 92 arch, 16 gob (152 total) + 8 giant, 4 WB (48 total) so, 152+48=200. and after that u can add a timer to let the barrack train all the troops, instead keep training, u can let the bot recolect resources, ask CC troops, donate CC, etc.
im suggestion this, cuz once the bot fill the barrack with the troops, its start over again training troops, and when the troops are ready, we got, 4/5 giant, 2/3 WB, and the rest mix barb arch and gob...but not the % used

EDIT: im not complaining or telling u that is bad...i must to tell u, this change that u have made its pretty good! im using it atm and have a great results! its just a suggestion =)
Windows 8 pro x64
Ati 5770 HD
AMD Phenom II x6 1090 T
4Gb Ram
DirectX 11
NET .Framework 4.5.1
AutoIt. v3.3.12.0
still have problem with "get main screen"
win 7 64 bit, screen reso 1366x768, BS reso 860x720.