Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
TH10 Loot Results
Hey, decided I would make a thread showing how much loot I was able to make using the bot. I plan on periodically updating the thread with updates. Please not I am a TH10 with maxed troops.

Before: Warning - Extremely large photo.
[Image: XT7OOef.jpg]

After: Warning - Extremely large photo.
[Image: J0etZOA.jpg]

As you can see, in 9 hours I was able to make about 2.5 million gold, about 150k elixer, and about 11,500 dark elixer. Not too bad. Note that this is without any gem boost, and it includes the server maintenance that they had earlier today. Also, my couple raids were screwed up due to them changing the train time of barbs to only 4 seconds causing me to have raids with 200 barbs and only 40 archers.

Update.
I've managed to upgrade 23 walls to level 8 in less than 24 hours purely through the bot. Each walls cost 500,000 Gold, so I've made right around 11.5 million Gold in less than 24 hours which is insane as a TH10 in my opinion. I have also gained a little under 50k dark elixer while my elixer has stayed about the same. I have only boosted my barracks twice so must of my gain was without barracks boosted.
I am very happy with the results I have had with the bot so far, and I plan on continuing to use it. Looking forward to future updates. Smile

Proxy.
Can't wait to see the results!
I'm TH10 and make around 2-4mil overnight. It varies a lot. 1600-1800 trophy range is also where it's at.
Proxy,
can you show the screenshot of your attack log...
I am also TH10 and i am making around 200-300K gold & elixir in 4 hours at 1700-1800 range.

do i need to increase my trophy to 2100-2300 for more loot
(02-03-2015, 04:50 PM)Sneaky_Maori Wrote:  
(02-01-2015, 07:49 AM)Proxy Wrote:  @sharkait

My settings are:

Meet Gold and Elixer
Minimum Gold = 30,000
Minimum Elixer = 40,000
Attack all bases
Heros used on all bases
Attack on all 4 sides
1 Barracks Barbs; 3 Barracks Archers

Use this around 2100 - 2300 trophies.
Good luck,
Proxy.

only 30k gold and 40k elixir  Kiss

Yeah. The idea is to not waste a lot of gold in searching since TH10 'nexts' aren't the cheapest thing. Rather than setting the loot requirements super high you sent them low and have it take out weak bases for the loot bonus. Best if you can stay in Crystal 2. 50k gold and elixer and 200 dark.
Recently downloaded safar's version of the bot and set the maximum TH level to attack at TH9 and I'm trying out two way attack.
So what is the best config for a TH10 base.

I've tried a few above and not had much success. v5.5
My settings are:

Meet Gold or Elixir
Minimum Gold = 125,000
Minimum Elixir = 125,000
Attack Dead bases
Heroes used on Dead bases
Attack on all 4 sides
2 Barracks Barbs; 2 Barracks Archers

Max Trophy 1800 - 1900

Not a lot of loot to be honest, I am trying to find the best spot but its difficult as a TH10. Anyone has tried other trophy ranges