Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TUT]24/7 Botting on VPS
How to run your Clash of Clans and a bot on a VPS.

Requirements:
Mobile Number (Google Voice works)
A valid credit card or a PayPal (No charge if you cancel before running out of signup bonus of $15)
Bluestacks compatible Clash of Clans account
A bot (I use v5.3.4 here)

Steps:
1) Sign up for a RunAbove account. Sponsored link (free $10) or regular (no sign up bonus). And verify with mobile number and payment method, you won't be charged, just stop before running out of money.

2) After signing up, grab this free $5 bonus here. This means you should have $15 if you used the sponsored link.

3) Add your instance: Add->An Instance->Location
Best Rocket+Engine combo
Sandbox - M - 1 VCPU, 2GB RAM - $0.004/hour | $0.096/day | $2.88/month - Unstable, the limited resource cause the bot and bluestacks to go out of sync or throw errors.
Sandbox - L - 1 VCPU, 4GB RAM - $0.010/hour | $0.240/day | $7.2/month - Managable, a little more stable, check it every now and then, has bugged out on me before.
Steadfast - L - 2 VCPU, 8GB RAM - $0.056/hour | $1.344/day | $40.32/month - Stable, botted unattended for days no problem. Very pricey though.

Bad combo
Steadfast - S - 1 VCPU, 2GB RAM - same specs as sandbox except for larger HDD. More pricey.
Steadfast - M - 1 VCPU, 4GB RAM - same specs as sandbox except for larger HDD. More pricey.

Use a combination of Steadfast L and Sandbox L to get the most out of your free credit. Remember the credit will only last for a month.

5) If not automatically redirected, go to Instance -> Open a remote access to connect to your VPS.

4) Enable Remote Desktop connection and Disable IE Enhanced Security Configuration in the window that shows up upon logging on. Or Server Manager -> Local Server. You might have to disable the firewall entirely to properly allow Remote Desktop Connection. If you choose to use another method to connect, you must use the web remote access tool to start your bot. TLDR: It doesn't lock Windows when you close the connection.

5) Download Bluestacks and the bot from requirements above and set up everything as needed.
6) After setting Bluestacks and the bot properly, run the task manager -> Details -> bot process (CoC Bot v5.3.4.exe) and Bluestacks frontend and set both priorities to ABOVE NORMAL.

7) Start bot.

Final notes:
Some bots do not work on Windows Server, be sure to check compatibility. Please don't post if you have bot problems, please visit the bug report for the proper support. We (the developing team) are looking for AutoIt scripters/programmers to assist in our bot development, PM me or contact any dev for more info. From my experience, my bot is the most stable of all releases. Only Barch attack method works along with King/Queen + skills. Please read the entire post and follow steps exactly before posting! I will ignore your comment/question otherwise. Props to Envyus for finding a compatible server.

Cheers,
Cryzies
(01-17-2015, 11:07 PM)goondar Wrote:  Can i suggest VirtualBox as VM Environment?
I'ts free Smile

It's not the same.
This post is about having the bot hosted somewhere online, it doesn't require your computer to be running.
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
I have successfully install bluestack, the problem i cant load the coc properly and set up the bot. The screen is pixelizing and so slow.
(01-18-2015, 05:26 AM)gregdgg Wrote:  I have successfully install bluestack, the problem i cant load the coc properly and set up the bot. The screen is pixelizing and so slow.

Does the VPS have a graphic card? its very slow when im running the coc
(01-18-2015, 05:32 AM)gregdgg Wrote:  
(01-18-2015, 05:26 AM)gregdgg Wrote:  I have successfully install bluestack, the problem i cant load the coc properly and set up the bot. The screen is pixelizing and so slow.

Does the VPS have a graphic card? its very slow when im running the coc

I think it just looks "slow" because you're viewing it remotely.. constantly downloading high quality images. I have crappy net, but I think I managed to setup the bot just fine, I use my other account to view if the bot is still working and so far it's doing great. I just wish there's a setting to optimize speed over quality.

Anyway, thank you for this cryzies! Smile I hope it goes well.

EDIT: For some reason, when it attacks.. I can see in the logs that the entries are duplicated.. I can't get a screenshot yet, but it's like this.
(1) [G]: 183143 [E]: 141004 [D]: 376 [T]: 34
(2) [G]: 183143 [E]: 141004 [D]: 376 [T]: 34
(3) [G]: 183143 [E]: 141004 [D]: 376 [T]: 34
Do u have use this?
Steadfast - L - 2 VCPU, 8GB RAM - $0.056/hour | $1.344/day | $40.32/month - Stable, botted
Do u have use this?
Steadfast - L - 2 VCPU, 8GB RAM - $0.056/hour | $1.344/day | $40.32/month or other?